Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Stalking a Click A Way

I am now on Twitter. Yay. I am now in touch with the unwashed masses, washed masses, metrosexuals, losers, winners, and basically anyone with interweb or a cellphone attached to them 24/7. Since I myself have the attention span of a gnat with ADHD because of all the texts, calls, emails, and 24 hr news (I mainline MSNBC) I seem to be unable to finish a thought or blog for that matter. Hey just take a look at my blogs here. There was a 6 month lapse. Why? The election. I have orders for jewelry and floggers. Because I've been wrestling with wonky editing programs. Because I have too much shit on my plate and not enough time. Because I am stuck on the R train between stations.

So I signed on to twitter with the hope that I can spare 5 seconds and microblog.

Now I find my new problem. I forget. I actually have been forgetting to be a twit or tweet or chirp or whatever the fuck they call it. o along with no attention span I also have no memory and will have to add a reminder on my PDA. The irony.

On the upside, now all those who would like to stalk me can do so from the comfort of their laptop. Stalkers can save that metrocard swipe or tank of gas and just stay home instead of lurking outside my apartment building. With any luck, friends and like minded people can feel a bit closer with twitter. If not I am still happy with the idea that uh, what was I saying? I wonder what I should make for dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment